[LRflex] Les jeunes dans la colere, les vieux dans la misere :)

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:38:13 +0200

Hello All,

Sorry for the title, it was one of the Slogan yesterday around Bastille, a
demonstration, the French Sport!

here are "les aboyeurs" ( those who bark), repeating for hours "Youngs in Anger
, Old Folks in Poverty" :

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070716_dev.jpg

Followed later by the mob :

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070717_dev.jpg

The "pure Reds Commies":

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070718_dev.jpg

Mom and Daughter, my flop, I bent my knees and lost balance :

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070722_dev.jpg

Strangely, many organisations joined the demonstration, promoting various
subjects, not related, (here the Pink Panthers, promoting the "Faggets") :

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Bastille/L1070706_dev.jpg

All Digilux 3 and its standard Vario Elmar

Enjoy, C&C are welcomed, no politics though...