[LRflex] Re: Leica to abandon 4/3rds?

  • From: <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 9:56:34 -0400

David,
     That was my point exactly.  For existing normal and longer
lenses, an Olympus works admirably, as seen in abundance
posted to this list.  So compared to the E3, what's the attraction
of a cropped R10 at probably 3 times the cost, and buggy
because of the small production volume.
     If it's full frame and the auto diaphragm works on my R
lenses, I'll put up with the cost, but without those things, the
Olympus is already there.
Charlie.