[LRFlex] Re: Introductions

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:14:32 -0500

Hi all,
  I have been a member for a while but will introduce myself here.  I have
been  a photographer for about 30 plus years started with Minolta cameras
and lenses while I was in college.  About 10 years ago I bought my first
Leica SLR being the R4, then added an R4sP and then an R7.  I have loved the
Leica R system with lenses that matched my beloved Minolta lenses in terms
of color and bokeh.  I still maintain a photo studio and do portrait and
product photography while putting most of my time now in the bike shop I
own.  Work sure does screw up my leisure time and fun times with my camera
are now more limited.  But, if anyone wanders into Whitewater, Wi  stop by
the Bike shop and buy a bike or two.  ;-)  Doug Herr stopped by but he
didn't buy a bike , the cheap skate.  ;-)

Dave Saalsaa

http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm