[LRFlex] Re: Introductions

  • From: "Guillermo R. Suttora" <gsuttora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 20:50:18 -0300

Hi to all,

My name is Guillermo Suttora, living quarters in Neuquen, Patagonia,
Argentina. Maybe some of you know Patagonia, the kind of landscape I am
talking about, clean, open, small bushes, cold in winter and windy around
all the year, that's the skirts of the city, the city itself stays in a
valley of a confluence of two rivers "Limay and Neuquen" and so it is a
fruit and wine zone, 150.000 inhabitants.

My work is as full-time gynecologist oncologist at the local hospital, being
it a reference one for the south of our country.

I do own a Leica R3 Safari, a Summicron 35/2 and an Elmarit 90/2.8 and have
a friend that lends me his M3 with Summarit 50/1.5 (BM) and Elmar 50/35
(SM).

My favorite theme is portraits, family overall, my wife, my grandson, etc.

Think that will all, thanks to all for your help, it is a real nice list to
be in, congratulations to everybody for doing it.

Greetings from Patagonia,

Guillermo