[LRflex] Re: In a Dutch Oven...

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 10:19:55 -0700

Love those no kneed breads. Margie makes quite a few, too. Eat well and stay safe.

Aram

-----Original Message----- From: David Young
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2020 9:38 AM
To: LRFlex
Subject: [LRflex] In a Dutch Oven...

Fellow flexes:

Both to keep herself amused, while we cacoon indoors as much as possible, and to keep us fed, she's been baking up a storm.

Yesterday's effort was a no-knead recipe for Dutch Oven Rye Bread.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155735425@N05/49742428108/in/dateposted-public/

It's a sturdy, flavourful bread, with a nice, crisp crust.

There are dozens of recipe's, including variants in white, with Carroway seeds and more. Many such recipes are on line, but good place to start, is here: tinyurl.com/vdsm6dd

Y'know, it's great living with a woman who's job title is "Gourmet Wilderness Chef", but if I don't get out, soon, and get more exercise, it won't be the Coronavirus that kills me!

Enjoy!

David.

------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://lrflex.furnfeather.ca/
Archives are at:

https://www.avg.com