[LRflex] Re: IMGs: New Metal Work by Dan Nauman with M (240) and various R lenses

  • From: George Lottermoser <george.imagist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 09:11:34 -0500

It's a great reminder of
how "wildly varied" our viewing devices are, or can be;
not unlike our own personal points of view and biases.

Bottom line - your monitor had drifted to ultra-sensitive to variances.
Which would actually be useful if one were solely interested in such variances.

Now you've "normalized" your point of view;
so you can agree with a larger group.

a note off the iPad, George