[LRflex] Re: IMG: The Isle of Dogs

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 22:15:22 +0100

Le 12 mars 11 à 21:45, j. white a écrit :

> Phillipe,
>
> Nice images. I am particularly drawn to Time 2.
>
> My how The Isle of Dogs has changed since I was last there! That was
> in
> 1986, two days after American bombers took off from British
> airfields to
> bomb Libya (the Reagan/Thatcher years were in full effect).

I remember the "Mad Dog" episode very well too. This was something ...
Maybe the only one time Reagan was right in a way.
For the rest I think the Brits, US air-traffic controllers, British
Rail workers and other deregulated companies employees may concur with
me, at least in part.

Best from Metz
Philippe