[LRflex] Re: IMG: The Isle of Dogs

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 16:28:09 +0100

Thanks David

all handheld - I had a table tripod in the bag but never thought of
using it when the R9Diesel can pump up its ISOs nicely (here 560 only)

My main concern is about the post processing of the files - the L1
offers a much larger (and welcome) spectrum of resilience to
alterations in any respect than the nef.
The other concern is about the zoom; but this shold soon be solved :-)

By the way, I will post an experiment I made using PTlens - could be
useful for your photo classes ;-)

Thanks again
Amitiés
Philippe