[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 11 Alt. Phx

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:42:35 +0100

Hi Miha - thanks for the input - are the other three as sark?
I developed and edited them on a 24" I Mac where they look perfect.
Yet, they look pretty dark on the PC, so I don't know which monitor to trust.
I'll have to wait and malke my own stats I'm afraid.

What is funny is that on the Mac I don't have to change much to get the RAW file ok, whereas I usually spend some time on the PC - I should revert to shooting slides someday ;-)

Thanks
Amitiés
Phili^^e

Miha Golobic wrote:

Philippe,
on my monitor the cat appears almost as a silhouette. Was this your intention, or it has to do with your gamma? Best, Miha

2009/3/16 Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx <mailto:philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>>

    Well cats and paws, this should make sense for a few alternates to
    my PAW 11
    Starting here :
    http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2009/Ingra-1090018.jpg.html
    C&C welcome as usual.