[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 11 Alt. Phx

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:47:20 +0100

Thanks Bill,
universal calibration is near impossible, but when I post on the web I'd like people to see as close a picture as the one I intended to post, so your help is precious.
Bien amicalement
Phili^^e

William B. Abbott III wrote:

Phili^^e,
I can see black, shades of brown, a ragged right ear, and the colored eyes of Ingra-1090018, in stately feline repose, on my 23" Mac Cinema display, which was calibrated with Eye-One Match. Your pictures of the brown and white, blue-eyed Persian (?) mix is also clear as a bell.
All the best,
Bill

On Mar 16, 2009, at 6:28 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Well cats and paws, this should make sense for a few alternates to my PAW 11
Starting here :
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2009/Ingra-1090018.jpg.html
C&C welcome as usual.
Bien cordialement de Metz