[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 11 Alt. Phx

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:57:30 -0700

At 3/16/2009, you wrote:

Well cats and paws, this should make sense for a few alternates to my PAW 11
Starting here :
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2009/Ingra-1090018.jpg.html

Hi Philippe!

0018 is very dark ... though on my calibrated monitor, there is detail in the lighter fur, but not in the darker patches.

0033 is good for illumination, but I find the point of focus (on the bowl) to be a problem, for the shot looks as if it should be of the cat, not the bowl.

The rest are all well illuminated, and very nice images. I can't decide between 0032 and 0034 as to which is the best of the bunch.

Nice work!

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net