[LRflex] Re: IMG: PAW 10 - Phx - Cocooning

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 16:23:13 -0700

On Mar 7, 2009, at 4:18 PM, David Young wrote:

I am not surprised, same problem for all of us, not the fault of the
mac or the PC...the two are always different, and any two macs or two
PC's will be different as well, so when you are right on the edge...

one size does not fit all....

btw I did this...it looks very good at least on my imac...

Hi Steve!

Your improvements to Philippe's photo look really good on my monitor. Nice photo, now that I can see it!

I am surprised it came through to you David unstripped...I thought it would be stripped to the list, but would get directly to Philippe intact,

I'm sorry,

Steve