[LRflex] Re: I made it on the cover

  • From: "Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL" <fredhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:23:17 +0200

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your reply.

I know the techniques you used to create this picture, the result is
very beautifull!

I also use a DIC-set on my Orthoplan, a beautifull way to
create stunning images!

To my opinion and experience the US$500,-- (or are they Can. $$ ?)
is a good investment to attach the Leica R/DMR to a microscope.
As I already mentioned it works great, especialy in combination with the
Imacon Flexcolor software.

Kind regards Fred Hess