[LRflex] Re: I made it on the cover

  • From: "Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL" <fredhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:25:41 +0200

Hello Jonathan,

Very nice picture. Congratulations for the publication on the
magazinecover.
What kind of technique did you use?
Fluorescence? DV of oblique reflective fluorescence?

I am mainly a wildlife photographer
but I also have some Leitz/Leica microscopes (Orthoplan, Dialux and HM-Lux).
I am a keen microscopist, taking pictures of marine zooplankton.

I use the Leica R8/DM-R-combination on these scopes. Great combination
for this kind of work. And really cheap, indeed ;-))) (Compared to your
set-up).

Kind regards

Fred Hess.