[LRflex] Re: Hugin on a rainy day :)

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:28:57 +0200

Way cool Xavier!

Raindrops keep falling on my head - Sinatra? Sacha Distel? both?

More seriously it seems to work fine and seemlessly - and the black margins add to the impression of depth conveyed - bravo aux bricoleurs du dimanche !

Amitiés
Phili^^e

Bille Xavier F. wrote:

Hello To All
recently, Davind Young offered to try a free software, from the British Columbia University, Hugin I downloaded it and gave it a try. The installer is not too good, an advice, select full installation. Hugin is a collection of various software with a lot of options, à la Unix mode. The integration is not toot perfect, it need alittle more maturity. Today is a rainy day but I went to the lake of Créteil and made a few pictures. Here is the result, I really need a bubble level on my Digilux: http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/hugin/panorama2_dev.jpg Here is another point of view, made from a public bench (visible on the bottom of the picture) http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/hugin/panorama1_dev.jpg Quite fun, I'll try to offer better results soon :) What do you think? Cheers
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/>