[LRflex] Hugin on a rainy day :)

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:22:10 +0200

Hello To All

recently, Davind Young offered to try a free software, from the British
Columbia University, Hugin

I downloaded it and gave it a try. The installer is not too good, an advice,
select full installation.

Hugin is a collection of various software with a lot of options, à la Unix mode.

The integration is not toot perfect, it need alittle more maturity.

Today is a rainy day but I went to the lake of Créteil and made a few pictures.

Here is the result, I really need a bubble level on my Digilux:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/hugin/panorama2_dev.jpg

Here is another point of view, made from a public bench (visible on the bottom
of the picture)

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/hugin/panorama1_dev.jpg

Quite fun, I'll try to offer better results soon :)

What do you think?

Cheers

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.