[LRflex] Re: How NOT to ride a Brahma Bull...

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 19:57:34 -0700

David Young offered:
Subject: [LRflex] Re: How NOT to ride a Brahma Bull...

>>>More importantly, Bill, it looks as if I'm following in some famous

back aches! ;-)<<<

Hang in there David, as long as you don't get knocked ass over tea kettle in
the riding infield camera in hand you'll be fine! :-)

However just in case:  Never let go of the camera and no matter how many
times you roll over and auto focus with camera clicking, something is going
to be in focus. :-)

You never know, your last exposures maybe your best, so keep the finger
tight on the shutter release no matter which direction your body may be
flying!

Once you've been knocked down by a couple of bucking horses you wont feel
your back at all, so it doesn't matter until you reach the age of 80! :-)

Trust me, after a few ass over tea kettle episodes covering the Calgary
Stampede for my book on cowboys, "Men of the Saddle" you wont feel a thing!
:-)

ted