[LRflex] Re: Happy Birthday LRFLEX !

  • From: "FLAVIO GORI" <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 21:50:24 +0100

Hi Phil,
I am a slide shooter, some of them were gettin on a cd using Tiff.
Unfortunately they went on not that great cool. I asked Doug how big
he used to scan (about 100 mb, if I correctly remember, I was about 7
:-((

http://web.mac.com/fgori/iWeb/F4C27C...reria%204.html

Hoping to get better (with the age :-). The pictures you'll see, were
mostly shot with Leica R4s and 35 PA Curtagon or Elmarit MAcro 60 or
180 Apo-Telyt.
Recently I wash away the dust from my M4 and to put something on a cd soon.

Some of them using my little Coolpix S5

Please tell me how I can be better and please forgive me if sometime I
will not able to fully understand you (I am Italian and live in
Firenze).

Flavio

On 09/03/07, Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Welcome to the - what does David write in such instances? is it circus?
> , Flavio.
> I'm sure you'll enjoy the spirit over here - sharing tips, information
> and jokes is part of the game.
> BTW: Do you happen to have photographs posted somewhere we could see them?
>
> Long live your gear, and film too, of course.
>
> Phil...x
>

> FLAVIO GORI wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >I think to be one of the latest to join this mailing list. I am a
> >Leitz users since 1983 and came here following Doug Herr site link.
> >
> >Long live to this site as well as Leica (especially on quality film :-)
> >
> >Thanks to all people coming here.
> >
> >Flavio
> >

> >On 09/03/07, Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> >>Thank you Xavier
> >>And thank you David
> >>
> >>for everything you've been doing for us LRFLEX users and consumers.
> >>
> >>And congratulations to all and everyone of you.
> >>Phil...x

> >>------
> >>Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
> >>    http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm
> >>Archives are at:
> >>    //www.freelists.org/archives/leicareflex/

FLAVIO GORI