[LRflex] Re: Happy Birthday LRFLEX !

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 13:27:14 -0800

 Bille Xavier F. wrote:
>>I have been going through our list settings and there are a few details
>>I'd
>>like to share with you.
>>
>>a) we are 275, not bad.
>>b) we are among the "old" lists of freelist in art and media
>>c) David Young and I have created this tool in April 2004, a little less
>>than 3 years ago.
>>
>>Er, just to say something :)
>>Better than offering the local weather of Paris, eh?<<<<<

Well OK eh what else can one say but................................ ?

 A GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Bille and David!

And no we do not want to hear the latest weather report from Paris! It's bad
enough not to be relaxing at a sidewalk cafe enjoying the fine wine and
women of this wonderful city! :-)  Well OK in the visual sense!

So don't anyone get all ranty on me! :-)
ted