[LRflex] Re: Happy Birthday LRFLEX !

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 00:21:47 +0100

Welcome Flavio, from the German enclosure in the zoo  - presently
containing one exiled Englishman - I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.
A wonderful bunch of people from many different countries (so please
don't worry about your English!!) and people with answers to just about
any question you care to ask - even many questions not even related to
photography.

I enjoyed working in Tuscany for a while some years ago. Unfortunately I
only know the station in Firenze, I changed trains there on the way from
Pisa to Milan
while working on geothermal power projects around Larderello  for ENEL
GreenPower in Pisa (a wonderful place) and natural gas exploration work
for Edison Gas in Milan, but never had enough time to get out and take a
look around - in fact I probably, and unfortunately,  know more about
Tuscany at a depth of 2 to 4 kilometres below the ground than  what I've
seen on the surface.

By the way - very nice rabbits in your gallery :-)

All the best from Hannover
Douglas