[LRflex] Re: Hannover pics for more controversy

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:31:55 -0700

At 09/07/2006, you wrote:

>Ok by me David - I only took the pictures,
>
>Next phase, albeit very slowly - Telefunken/Deutsche Grammaphon building
>- where Emil Berliner invented the grammaphone record - that should get
>the audiophiles ranting
>Telefunken building where the PAL TV standard was invented (NTSC -never
>the same colours)
>Continental Tyre  Factory - for Michelin and Goodyear fans
>Karl Jatho - who apparently flew a motorised plane before the Wright
>brothers
>Kurt Schwitters - the modern artist who wanted nothing to do with the
>Dada movement, and was exiled to the UK
>Springe - the place where the inventor of the first electric light bulb
>came from (it wasn't Edison)
>Wilhelm Busch - who proved that German humour does exist
>Interesting place is Hannover ;-)
>Cheers
>Douglas

G"mornin" Douglas!

I think you've got a great project going!  I find your photos
excellent, and your commentaries very interesting. They do much to
bring the photos to life!

Good luck with it... and I look forward to seeing more!

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Limited Edition Prints at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:  http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm