[LRflex] Re: Leica of Pens; Hannover pics for more controversy

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:00:37 +0200

Hello Alex,
Geha Platz is about 20 minutes leisurely walk from our house along the
canal, the factory closed down some time ago and is now a bank, shop and
office centre.
They were best known for school and office supplies , another Hannover
product from just over the road was the first of those sticky push-up
glue sticks , called "Pritt"
 I'll have to look it up, but I think GeHa was absorbed by the Pelikan
Group - The sticky stuff went to Henkel (Persil soap powders).
cheers
Douglas