[LRflex] Re: Got a better method?

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 09:25:05 -0700

G'Mornin' Ted!

You wrote:

However, if you are away for the next three days, when you return the best of "Bee time" might be over missing the peak bee action.

For that tree, yes. But there are other trees! Spring has just sprung, here. Remember, on May 20th we had 2 inches (5cm) of fresh snow!

Failing that, I suggest "love what you have!" As I don't believe we've seen any other bee pictures as successful as yours! Best bet, be happy with what you have and smile. J At the moment you are head of the class for bees!!!!!!!!!! J

I do like it!  I just want something better...

I'll work on it. :-)

Good sales at the fair!

Thanks. :-)

David Young