[LRflex] Re: Got a better method?

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:30:28 -0700

David mon ami,

Given bees sting people. :-) And you have this really cool shot, I think you
might consider "Why press my luck and get stung messing about with these
little critters while they're busy working!" If you "tick one of them off"
and they give off the signal they are, you may just be running for your life
to save being stuck more than once!

After all "You only need one good one!"  Photograph that is! Like why press
yer luck? :-) In this case I think I'd be more inclined to be happy with
what I had than tick off some grumpy old bee and have him give you a sharp
pointy thing in the eye or backside! :-) :-)

A better way?

An 8 gig card, an auto focusing like greased lightening camera. A prime
macro lens.   Yeah I know you don't have them. Neither do I, but you asked.
:-) :-)

Trust me yer very good to go with what you have. Besides you keep playing
and "YOU MAY JUST GET STUNG!"  :-)

Dr. ted.  :-)

  _____