[LRflex] Re: Future R system NOW... LEARNING.

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:31:17 -0700

Axel Collier asked:

"> Hi Ted

> You made me curious. So I googled a little.
>
> Are you this Ted Grant :  "Ted Grant is known in the trade as the "father
> of
> Canadian photojournalism"
> If you are, I am honoured and i must say : i like your pictures !<<<<<<

That's what they tell me! :-) And thank you for your compliment good Sir!

>>> Anyway : I can't believe you have so much energy and ambition at your
>>> age !
> Incredible !<<<

It's the passion of doing what I've done all these 60 years, being a
photographer and loving every moment of it. Oh I have days when I wonder if
I'm going to see the next dawn, but then the shooting ahead creates an
energy level beyond explanation, certainly when I think about what I'll be
working on and the results I hopefully expect to get.

Working out three mornings a week for an hour helps keep the mobility.
Sometimes tough to get it in when on the road at times.  Besides if you
don't keep busy you'll die! :-) And I'm not going for a time yet, too many
things to shoot and books to do. :-) One should always think positive, damn
the torpedoes, full steam ahead. Then when you go down, you go with camera
in hand and a smile of satisfaction on your face!

Yes send along an off list post and we'll get at it.

see you on the funny pages! :-)
cheers,
ted

" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>