[LRflex] Re: First Leica Shooting Experience!

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:50:24 +0200

Richard Ward wrote:

Thanks Philippe,
I'm still swimming upstream with getting my Computer to operate reliably with my preferred software programs so some very special images are still awaiting import and conversion. I upgraded the OS and it disliked my Video Card vehemently, but reinstalling my older one hasn't returned to me my previously stable computer. I was chasing a higher os to run some specific programs, not to fix problems. Oh Well.

;-)
We have a syaing here which roughly translates as : the better is the enemy of the good ... I always find it true when it comes to computers, whatever they say
Keep clicking - both this b... mouse, and the mighty shutter release button

Philippe

Richard