[LRflex] Re: Dm-R

  • From: "Tim Bedsted" <Tim.Bedsted@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 10:58:13 +0100

David,

I was hoping you would say it was too big, too heavy, the undercompensation
doesn't work...

I am seriously running out of excuses for not buying one myself :)

The 3200 ISO ability is wonderful, not that I would expect to use it a lot but
it is nice to have when I photograph during concerts and doesn't to use a flash.

On the Fred Miranda thread a number of users have had problems with the wheel
on the back. Leica should now have a fix for the problem. Has it been fixed on
your new version of the DM-R?

I am looking forward to seeing the 3200 picture.

Cheers,
Tim