[LRflex] Re: Digilux happy Snaps

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 23:21:31 +0200

Hi Xavier,

Ah! Pictures at last, we've been busy talking so much lately. :-[

You seem to enjoy the gear as much as I do the L1. ;-)

Nice shots - the first three as I can't get to the fourth one. :-(

With architecture, I find the D-Vario distorts a little when shooting
wide. You might gain a little by either stepping a little further away
and zoom in, or use PS (or another piece of software) to redress the
perspectives. Of course, this is also a question of personal taste, but
I guess your nice shots would be a little better yet.

Since you've shot RAW, I think n°1 and 2 could be quite interesting to
see in B&W too.

Thanks for sharing.
Phil..x