[LRflex] Re: Digilux happy Snaps

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:12:42 +0200

Hello David

In fact, these are the JPEG off the camera.

I'm sort of short of time for further exploration in Raw files. But the
smaples you sent off list are very impressive. Thanks for the comments.

Phil is right, the vario is showing some defects at the 14mm end.....

if Leica+Panasonic brings a 10MP Digilux 4 at Photokina, it could be a
seller.

This would be the "economy" model to be paired with the high grade R10 and
the special M8.

But, being an Amateur, the Digilux 3 is enough since I need to crop down the
pixels for sharing on the net...

For a 30cm by 40cm this system is quite competent given the enlargement
factor from the sensor.

Funnily, the big size of the Digilux 3 attracts for its design....
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.