[LRflex] Cars: Old and new

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:31:14 +0200

On Saturday we travelled to the VW works in Wolfsburg to pick up our new car. VW have built a complex called the "Autostadt", dedicated to VW Group products - here a few snaps of some of them Didn't manage to get a look at Bugatti, Seat, Skoda and Audi but here are some of the more or less famous brands and cars.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/

More later to show the architecture of the site - very modern, looks as if Frank Lloyd-Wright and Gropius got together on it. If things had gone differently, it would all be Albert Speer's work :-)
Cheers
Douglas