[LRflex] Re: Cars: Old and new

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 15:54:26 -0400

Douglas Sharp wrote:
On Saturday we travelled to the VW works in Wolfsburg to pick up our new car. VW have built a complex called the "Autostadt", dedicated to VW Group products - here a few snaps of some of them Didn't manage to get a look at Bugatti, Seat, Skoda and Audi but here are some of the more or less famous brands and cars.
Doug,
  These are very good.  It's neat to see great industrial design displayed
in a venue that is as well designed and executed as the cars, and you have
an appreciative eye for design.
  I'm jealous of your option to buy the Polo.  People here in the
states think of our TDI Golf as a small car.  Having spent time in a
Peugeot 106 in Toulouse, I find the Golf luxurious. :-)

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein