[LRflex] Re: Cars: Old and new

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:44:05 -0400

Douglas Sharp wrote:
Attitudes may soon change with Brent at over 90 USD/barrel and rising :-)
Cheers
Douglas
Doug,
  One can hope, but SUVs were quite popular when I was in Toulouse
almost 20 years ago, as fashionabe conspicuous consumption.
  Here's hoping your photos generate some attitude change over here.
Small is beautiful! :-)

BTW Phil,
  I also had a Käfer, a '65 for my first car,  I also miss it.

Cheers,

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein