[LRflex] Re: Canyon de Chelly...

  • From: red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:01:49 -0400 (EDT)

Take the widest angle lenses you own.  The vistas are truly spectacular, you
are close to them ( the canyon is not very wide, and they are breathtaking.
Take the longest lenses you own to capture details in the ancient locations.
They are way up on the hills.

It will be HOT.  Dress accordingly, and carry a lot of water.

We stayed at a large hotel right next to the Canyon... I think it might have
been called the Thunderbird.  It was reasonably priced.  However, most
important, it had a nice clean and reasonably cheap restaurant.  After that
location, there was not much to satisfy hunger.....

Frank