[LRflex] Re: Bird Girl of Delhi

  • From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 11:30:18 -0700

David, thank you for the kind words. Although I had an M6 in my bag,
Birdgirl and Backwater Kids were shot with a Ricoh GR1. (Simply a fantastic
camera). Boy in wall was shot with a Fuji GS645S. I didn't realize he was
walking through the doorway until I printed the image. However, many pics on
my site came from the M6.

Best luck with the fires,
Bill