[LRflex] Re: Beroflex "close-focus"

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:34:48 +0200

Art,
I've also very often had broken fingernails from going through boxes
full of obscure filters, hoods, adapters, grub-screws (important,
there's nearly always one missing somewhere) I even once found a bag of
Leica red dots for lenses, in 4 different sizes.You never know when
they'll come in useful.
Douglas