[LRflex] Re: Macro - Elpro or Tube?

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 01:13:39 +0200

Yes we are,
I just finished cannibalising old M42 and an Exakta teleconverter. Along
with an M42 to EOS adapter I now have a 1,8/58mm
close-up lens, around about 4 to 6 inches range of focussing. Very
rough, just push fitted together, first images are already looking
promising, even wide-open. I hope to get it squared up and centred
tomorrow and post a couple of pix of it and with it.
Douglas