[LRflex] Re: Are Erwin Puts Books Available In Electronic Form?

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:10:02 -0800 (PST)

Hello Steve,
   your link worked a treat. Before I posted to the group I had repeatedly
attempted that download from his sight in vain last night on my Gal's
'Wundebar' dualcore/dualmonitor Windows PC. Today I click the same link on my
circa 1998 Powerbook  and Voila! no problems. Sigh. Such is the march of
"Progress".
Sincere Appreciations For the Assist!
The download appears to be a supplemental type document and a bit tangental to
my needs, but a list member has sent me an interesting word file which is brim
full with info and I think I'll find exactly what I need in it.

Thanks Steve & Thanks to the group

Richard