[LRflex] Re: Are Erwin Puts Books Available In Electronic Form?

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:39:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi Andy,
  Thanks for the links! I've downloaded most of them now and will review quite
soon. There were some broken links that didn't work, though.
The broken links were:
4th from top
6th from top
and 9 & 10
Looks like some of the 'info' in the web addresses were replaced with three
'periods' ie: "..." - not sure what caused that.
Thanks for mentioning Mr Herr's site! I forgot he gave me a pw months back
before I acquired my first Leica Lenses. I'll have to find that email and go
back there.

Richard

________________________________

It's okay to be stupid just don't be gung-ho about it.
~â?¢~
Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool
~â?¢~
Never Argue with an Idiot. They'll drag you down
to their level and beat you with experience.
________________________________

________________________________
From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 4, 2010, 11:04 AM

On Feb 4, 2010, at 9:00 AM, Richard Ward wrote:

> Hello Group,
>   I'm wondering if Erwin Puts incredible Leica reference is available as a
> PDF of some kind?

take a look here Richard...

http://www.imx.nl/photo/downloads/page70.html

Steve