[LRflex] Re: An hour ago

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:11:19 -0700

WHAT???? There is a story of Ted's that I've not heard???

C'mon, Ted! What's the scoop?

David.

On Jul 22, 2015, at 2:14 PM, Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"pretty good" is quite the understatement. All that glass in the lens setup
must have compensated for the dirt. Nice one.

this is the moment for Ted's recollection of the hot coal that did a job on
his lens front element.

Aram