[LRflex] Re: Am I wasting my time/money?

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 15:22:11 -0500

Aram, either you are suffering camera movement or inaccurate focus with the
Leica because it looks way too soft to me.  That lens with K25 should offer
much greater detail than what you are getting here.  I would put the R 8 on
a solid tripod, focus very carefully and try it again.  Also, have you
changed focus screens in your R8 and maybe don't have it installed
correctly?

Dave