[LRflex] Re: Am I nuts, or ar they?

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "William B. Abbott III" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 06:50:11 -0800

In a message dated 07/02/2011, William B. Abbott III said ...

>WBAI- On Feb 6, 2011, at 9:27 PM, David Young wrote:

> > All I can say is thank heavens for weather sealed cameras!

>WBAI- And would be the venerable E-3 and what lens?

>WBAI- Lovely group-on-the-turn and pan; but brrrr....

Good Morning, Bill!

Yes, indeed, the "venerable" E3.   Lens, for both shots was the 50~200
f2.8-3.5 Oly Zoom.   The first shot, the "group in the turn" was at 200mm,
the pan shot at 60mm.

The cold wasn't so bad, but when I first got there, it was not snow, but
ice crystals, and they stung your eyes, as you walked. If you mistakenly
opened your mouth, when breathing in, you got a lung full; and it wasn't
nice! OTOH, that quickly turned to snow, making the day much more enjoyable.

Thanks for peeking, and for your kind words.

David.

--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA