[LRflex] Re: Am I nuts, or ar they?

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Aram Langhans" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 08:32:27 -0800

In a message dated 07/02/2011, Aram Langhans said ...

>AL- Nice shots, David.  The first one is terrific as it really does show the
>AL- weather conditions along with the competition.  The pan is nice and sharp
>AL- where it counts.   I guess they have good shocks.  I notice the driver's
>AL- head is pretty darn sharp but the whole lower part of the bike, wheels,
>AL- fenders, suspension, are a blur from bouncing.

>AL- So, is that Oly lens also weather sealed?

G'mornin' Aram!

Thanks. :-)

Yes, both my lenses & the body are very well weather sealed.   Good thing,
too, as I was often shooting with a centimetre (~3/8") of snow, sitting on
the lens barrel!

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA

Wildlife: www.furnfeather.net