[LRflex] Re: After much consideration...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 11:28:39 -0700

On Apr 26, 2009, at 8:02 AM, David Young wrote:

Steve Barbour wrote:

But, it's the spectacular dismount, that saves this shot from the
trash.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/DCR-SideDoor2.htm

two choices, with all that either don't show it, or show it without
all that....

great shot, my advice...just show it,

OK Steve... to you, Dr. Ted and others who have rightfully chastised me; I agree... I should have kept my mouth shut and just shown the shot. I accept 40 lashes with a wet noodle, and promise to do better, in future.

And to you, and all who commented, thank you for taking the time to look and your comments. This whole series has been a great learning experience for me. :-)

a great shot, sometimes the best ones are the unexpected, imperfect ones,

Steve

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net