[LRflex] Re: Advice requested

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:13:24 -0700

> and to my feeble mind, it does work much better - though I'm sure Dave
> Simms, among others, would disagree.<<<<<<

David mon ami,
Too hell with that! Just look at the photography as you've cropped it! Now
you have an in your face smashing great action photo without any mamby pamby
BS!~ This as you've shown it, is a "PRIZE WINNING RODEO PHOTOGRAPH!" PERIOD!

Give me a break! I've been wrong sometimes and accept a correction because
that is what editing , judging and being a professional published
photographer every year for 61 years is all about when one is considering
editing and cropping a photograph!

"IT'S THE IMPACT OF THE IMAGE WITHOUT ANY SUPERFLUOUS CRAP IN THE WAY!"

yer welcome,
Dr. ted :-)