[LRflex] Re: Advice requested

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:06:31 -0700

David Simms offered:
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Advice requested

> I, emphatically, prefer the first crop -no question. I think that it tells
> the complete story and that the cowboy, in mid air, is crucial to that
> story. Without the mid-air cowboy, it's just a bull shot -no homonyn
> intended- but, with the cowboy it is complete.<<<<<<

Hi Dave,
I think we have too many left and rights being cropped!

As I see the photos:
1/ David needs to get rid of the guy in white shirt standing on the right
side "AS WE LOOK AT THE PHOTO ON SCREEN."

The rider obviously is still there in mid-air along with bull also.

2/ If David crops the white shirt guy out as explained above. Then on the
"LEFT SIDE AS WE LOOK AT THE SCREEN" he crops right down the fence pole
eliminating it!

You now have a full dynamic tight in your face action photo! The impact
increases immeasurably.

I trust we don't have more left side - right side confusions? :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)