[LRflex] A good day....

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 11:11:25 -0800

All:

Came home from our skiing holiday, yesterday, to find a copy of "North of 50" in my mailbox. I had been asked to provide a photo, to accompany an article on our local Pond Hockey Tournament, which will be held next weekend.

North of 50 is billed as a "newsmagazine", but it is actually a regional, tabloid-sized, special interest newspaper.

Over the years, I have had the good fortune to have numerous photos in various magazines and newspapers. But, this was my first cover!

If interested, it can be seen at: http://www.northof50.com/current-kam-issue.shtml

BTW: Photo was taken with an R9+DMR and 80~200/4 Vario Elmar.

Colour me pleased.