[LRflex] Re: My Pics

  • From: "Miha Golobic" <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 19:45:49 +0100

Ted wrote:

> *Nice stuff! No they don't all work! Don't worry, nobody is that good to
> be absolutely perfect! Including me!  But over all they illustrate a good
> eye to see interesting moments! Good on you!*

**

Dear Ted, thank you for your comment. No, of course I`m not perfect! But as
David Young once told me -  If Ted comments at all, you know you are on the
right track :)

Philippe wrote:
*

> Well, that was fast !

*

Yeah, It took me about 6 months :)

> **
> *1 and 4 work best for me.
> 1 for the colours,
> 4 for the genral mood of the photo, and it does tell a story, with an
> 'ancient' look.
> 9 is fun.*
> * *

Thanks for looking. I will add more when I scan something worthwhile from
the last 15 years or so...

Christopher wrote:

> *Interesting and contrasting images: I would pick out Kranjska Gora
> (000024-3), Ferry to Corsica (DSC_2728) and IMG_0443 (suggest a title
> of urban wolf?). I might crop the last.*

We share almost the same taste :) Which way would you crop?

Happy shooting and nice weekend to all!
Miha