[LRflex] Re: 2 questions

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:25:36 -0700

At 19/09/2008, you wrote:

Miha,

I don't either. I sent a comment re Douglas's  work, i.e.:

"Douglas,

Your comment "be hard to find one over 12 these days :-)" reminds me
of the joke about the mayor of New York having to cancel the Christmas
pageant because he couldn't find a virgin nor three wise men.
I enjoy you photography and liked the Whitby "spooky" street scenes
very much. It is my kind of photography, showing others where I've
been and what I've seen.
All the best, Bill"
It is in the archives but I never received it so I do not know if
anyone else ever saw it. It may be more of the war between Comcast and
freelists.org.
All the best,
Bill

HI Bill!

Your war with Comcast is not a part of this problem, which has gone on, intermittently, for several years, now.

Because we get this (mostly) fine service, for free, I don't think we can complain too hard. I have, however, gently mentioned the problem to Freelists.