[LRflex] 2 questions

  • From: "Miha Golobic" <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:00:29 +0200

It seems to me that I do not get all the mail from Leicareflex. For
instance, I got Philippe's reply to Aram's post, but I did not get
Aram's original post.
Can someone advise me.

I just came across a wounderful photo book (The book of Photography,
1976) by John Hedgecoe. And for the great majority of the beautiful
photos he used Leicaflex cameras (the others are Hasselblad). I only
know he is (was) photography teacher and that he wrote many photo
books. Does anyone know any additional info about this guy

Thank you
Miha