[LRflex] Re: 2 questions

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:15:19 -0700

Miha,

I don't either. I sent a comment re Douglas's  work, i.e.:

"Douglas,

Your comment "be hard to find one over 12 these days :-)" reminds me of the joke about the mayor of New York having to cancel the Christmas pageant because he couldn't find a virgin nor three wise men. I enjoy you photography and liked the Whitby "spooky" street scenes very much. It is my kind of photography, showing others where I've been and what I've seen.
All the best, Bill"
It is in the archives but I never received it so I do not know if anyone else ever saw it. It may be more of the war between Comcast and freelists.org.
All the best,
Bill

On Sep 19, 2008, at 11:00 AM, Miha Golobic wrote:

t seems to me that I do not get all the mail from Leicareflex.